Edit the policy to contain the IT_Admins group
Here you will add the IT_Admin group to the local administrators policy and put them in the groups you wish them to use.
1. Right click "Local Administrators" Policy.
2. Expand Computer configuration\Policies\Windows Settings\Security Settings\Restricted Groups
3. In the Right pane of Restricted Groups, Right click and hit "Add Group..."
4. Type IT_Admins and hit 'OK"
5. Click Add under "This group is a member of:"
6. Add the "Administrators" Group.
7. Add "Remote Desktop Users"
*NOTE: When adding groups, you can add whatever you want, the GPO will match the group on the PC, if you type "Princess" it will match a local group called princess if it exists and put "IT_Admins" in that group.
**NOTE: If you chamge "Members of this group:" it will overwrite the accounts you set up in step 1.